Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Forbes.com...what???

Little ol' me mentioned in Forbes.com about how I use social media.

That's right FORBES...the people with lots and lots and lots and lots of money.

And lots and lots and lots and lots of readers who want to make lots and lots and lots and lots of money.

I'll admit I'm a Facebook "fan" or "liker" of ForbesWoman.com. And I follow them on Twitter.

But that's not the point...the point is that they mentioned ME! A mere mother of two and credit union marketer living in semi-rural Utah.

AND, a link to my blog about my life as a mom + career woman.

Wow! Nice to get some free publicity. (And I should know...in my job I go after free PR all of the time!)

Check it out: http://www.forbes.com/2010/04/26/popular-social-networking-sites-forbes-woman-time-facebook-twitter.html

3 comments:

Meili said...

Diana, this is amazing! You deserve all the publicity you get. And a raise!

Mindy, Julia and Connor said...

Way to go! To think, I knew you when...

Melinda said...

WOW that is awesome...congrats

Post a Comment