Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Top Ten Reasons I Can Tolerate Winter

It would be easy for me to come up with a list of top-10-reasons-why-I-hate-winter. The toughest part would be keeping the list to only 10 items.

So as a personal challenge, and in an effort to stay somewhat positive, I decided to create a list of top-10-reasons-why-I-can-tolerate-winter.

1. Don’t need to shave my legs every day.
2. Get to buy cute boots.
3. Cover my non-toned arms with long-sleeve sweaters.
4. No yard work…more time to read.
5. Hot chocolate.
6. Tax return checks.
7. Valentine’s Day = jewelry from Brighton (hint, hint)
8.
9.
10.


Apparently I’m not up for this creative challenge after all because I had a brain-freeze after seven reasons. (Must be the extra cold weather.)

Take heart…January is over. It’s only up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment