Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Two Cents

Do you realize that it took a major natural disaster in Japan, with catastrophic consequences, to knock Charlie Sheen down a couple of rungs on the news ladder?

C’mon people! What is our problem???

I don’t have the time nor the tolerance for demanding, whacked-out celebrities and diva, show-me-the-money athletes.

And while I’m at it, I think the Tea Party folks are coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs crazy.

What the world needs now is love, sweet love.

What’s so crazy about peace, love and understanding?

Let’s make the world a better place. For me, and for you, and the entire human race.

After all, it’s a small world.

(Okay…that last part was a little bit cheesy...but at least you know where I stand.)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

of course, cindy lauper! i love your constant reminders of the 80s :)

annie valentine said...

Every time I hear about those Tea Partiers I picture a room with small round tables, crowded with people having tea and talking about Glen Beck.

Or Charlie Sheen. They might talk about him too.

Post a Comment