Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Follow Me Please!

Dear Gentle Reader,

I'd appreciate it if you'd kindly follow my blog.

You can do so by find the "Follow Me Please" section on the right hand side of the screen... keep scrolling down past the word cloud, blogs-I-read list, witty Twitter comments, etc. (If that doesn't work, contact me and I'll walk you thru the process.)

I'm not giving away a doo-dad if you follow me. (But I might buy you a Diet Coke during Happy Hour at Sonic.)

I'm not entering you to win a what-cha-ma-call-it if you make a comment. (Unless you're interested in my snowman collection. If not, I'm going to "Give Stuff A Second Chance" at the Deseret Industries.)

I've got nothing to sell to you. (With the exception of a mortgage, auto loan, and/or checking account from my favorite credit union. Contact me for great rates!)

I barely have time to blog, let alone come up with cutesy, creative give-aways.

Besides...marketing is what I've been doing for a living for 17+ years. I need a break from that stuff at home.

But if you find it in your heart to officially follow this blog, it would make my day.

Thank you,

Diana Windley

PS -- And I promise not to stalk and hunt you down if you decline this gracious invitation.

3 comments:

Alice Wills Gold said...

I followed. i have never noticed the follow box before because I had to scroll down.

I finally just took my follow box off my blog because I think it's a bunch of nonsense.

I only had like 50 followers when I had 110 likes on FB and I have 300-400 hits a day and 200 of which are regulars.

So, what I am really trying to say is don't worry about it too much, it's not an accurate portrayal if you have readers it's just a trick that the blogosphere is playing on everyone.

I LOVE your blog.

business coaching Brisbane said...

This is an amazing post and i have been looking for such an informative blog for a long time. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous said...

I totally follow and enjoy your blog. I just always have trouble leaving comments. Let's see if I can make it work this time!

Mary

Post a Comment