Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day Spa Facial + Hot Rock Massage = :)

A few weeks ago I purchased a Groupon to get a facial at my favorite day spa (New Image Day Spa in South Ogden). Getting a facial is among my favorite things EVER. I treat myself two or three times a year to this indulgence.

The last couple of weeks have been more chaotic and stressful than usual...so I booked my spa visit for the Veterans Day holiday (one of the many benefits of working at a credit union...11 paid holidays!).

This morning, when I arrived at the spa, I was informed that my husband had upgraded my visit to include a hot rock massage. Oh my gosh...does it get any better than that???

5 comments:

Glinda Cauthorne said...

I'm so glad you had a great time, Ms. Diana. There are a lot of spas out there, and each has a different theme, massage technique, and ambiance. But of course, the bottom line is we want a nice, clean, relaxing spa

Facial Honolulu said...

That's nice. It really feels good getting a spa treatment. I'm pleased that you had a good time.

Kaloy said...

Wow! That's nice! How sweet of your husband. Hmm, i'm thinking of giving the same thing to my wife.
day spa Adelaide

buy nuru gel said...

This is perfect in Valentine's day, It's nice to start with a relaxing massage after proceeding to other activities. I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,

Dannnia

nutrendmedia said...

That's nice. It really feels good getting a spa treatment.

day spa in melbourne

Post a Comment